Tuesday, February 19, 2013

L.A. (:

The Book I Read Is Called " Keeping Secrets " By Alyson Noel. 
It Was Freaking Awesome!(: 
Seriously I Think I Read It Twice! 
The Plot Of The Story Is Basically trying To Remember Who You Are Or Used To Be. 
In This story Echos Sister Is Murdered And She Has Been Consumed In All The Grief Of Her Family And Loses Hope In Her Self. The Author Uses Both Approaches By Providing A Diary Of The Sister ( Zoe ) Who Got Murdered. I Guess The Author Shows A lot Of Depression In The Way She Describes How The Life She Lives Has Gotten So Sympathetic After The Tragedy. HONESTLY, I Seriously felt Like I Was Standing On A Set Of A Movie Being Filmed, I Got REALLY, REALLY Into It!!! I Maybe, Might Have, Read It Three Times c:
So Anyways It Was A GREAT GRREEEEEEAATTT Book(: 



                     Ok Bye Now (:

No comments:

Post a Comment