Friday, April 19, 2013

My thoughts on "The Great Gatsby"

Oh Gosh. You know how you watch a certain movie like say ... The Dark Knight Rises and you think Batman dies...then you find out he doesn't and you get all excited and all these emotions start coming in and you can't ccontrol them? Thats the way i waas with this book .__. I was shocked when Gatsby got shot... I mean he didn't even get a chance to ruine Tom's Marriage and steal Daisy. Thats what i was expecting. It also was not a shocker that all his friends disappeared after he died. I mean he was rich.
There was something I wanted to discuss, and that was the light at Daisy's house. I honestly think that it conforted him because he was so lonely and to see light and life in that house it just made him happy that Daisy was happy. Im not so sure how to explain it right but hopefully you understood that. Amazing book tho. A Must read for all english lovers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment