Thursday, January 10, 2013

1St.Spring Post..Yay (:

I Guess The Song I Chose In Class Was  " Captain Tying Knots Vs. Mr Walk Away ( No Way)" By Sleeping With Sirens. 
 Its A Pretty Depressing Song. I Like It. It's My Favorite.(: 

Its Like A Story. All Of Kellin's Songs Are, They Have A Title That Doesn't Have A Line In The Song. That Kind Of Reminds Me Of Books And At Times Poetry. Pretty Cool Right?(:


I Most Definitely Think Music Is And Can Be Literature, Why? Well Because I Can Create A Story At This Very Second And Then I Can Publish It Once I'm Done. Then I Can Always Pick Up My Guitar And Create A Rhythm. Its That Simple. Just Time And Effort Needs To Be Put Into It. You Cant Make A Cake Without Love. It'll Come Out Flat.  

2 comments:

  1. You have the most energy I have ever seen in a blog. And although it may not be perfect your characteristics are inspiring. This really shows who you are...great job1 Make sure to keep up on all assignments :) good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Ashlie !'(:
      its not easy keeping up, but i will do my best, best of luck to you too!!!(:

      Delete