Saturday, January 19, 2013

Theme For English B............ (:

 Here Are The Questions &' My Personal Answers.



 Are you the person your teachers think you are?
 No. I Don't Think So. All They See Is Writing On A Paper. They Don't Know My Story..Or Where My Interests Are Aimed At. 


Can you be your real self as you pursue knowledge and find your place in the world? 
Of Course!!! :D Everyone Has A Place In This World.. You Just Really Have To Try Not To Pretend You Like Football.. And Speak Up And Say Soccer &' Volleyball Are Beast ! (That Was An Example Btw..)  



What elements of you do you have to check at the gate when you get to school?
Goodness.. Uhm.. Im Pretty Much The Same Person When I Enter School And When I Enter My Front Door..You Just Have To Gimmie A Chance To Voice My Opinions. 



Do you have interests, talents or experiences that could add meaning to the class and enrich the learning experience for you and others?
Well.. I Love Reading..And Here's A Secret.. Sometimes I Have This Fantasy That One Day I'll Become A Famous Journalist..Buut We Will See.. 


What elements of you do you think is valued by school and the "powers-that-be"? 
hahaha..Thats A Funny Question.. haha..Attendance. lol. Kidding... I'm Not So Sure I Think I'll Take A Rain Check On This Question. 


What do you feel compelled to keep private?
Well If I Told You It Wouldn't Be private Anymore. I Don't Really Have Secrets Tho..So..Basically Nothing..Just Ask Me And I'll Be Open To You And As Honest As I Can Be. 


Is it possible for you to take ownership of your learning process and demonstrate what you know, or is your role in learning a function of authority and power relationships?

 You Know What.. I Think We Learn Things Differently When We Look Into it Ourselves.. Cause When I Say Something Smart It Usually Begins With " In School I Learned That.." And So On. So I Guess Some Credit Goes To The School. BUT. Credit To You For Holding On To That.
 And When  Look Something Up.. Haha i Really Just Google, But The Best Way To Learn Is To Do Something Extraordinary So You Can Start Off With " So When I Was In High School I Taught Myself To.."
So Yeah There It Is :) 





No comments:

Post a Comment