Saturday, January 19, 2013

My SMART Goal............... :I

So..I Looked Up The Word " GOAL "...Its... :
" an area, basket, cage, or other object or structure toward or into which players of various games attempt to throw, carry, kick, hit, or drive a ball, puck, etc., to score a point or points." 
......Kidding xD But I Was Kinda Curious About The Word.. And This Is What I Got..
" The result or achievement toward which effort is directed; aim; end." 
Wonderful, I Have Many Goals ! :D 
Kay So Here Is My Main One : 
  My Goal Is To Be A Social Worker. I Know Exactly What Your Thinking. " You Wanna Take People's Kids Away?! HOW MEAN! ". K. No. 
Uh I'm Simply Bettering Their Lives. Why Would I Want To See The Innocence Taken From Them..? 
But Anyways That's My Goal. Yes Of Course I Have Steps To Getting There. In The Link Provided Shows Education Steps Blaaaa Blaaaa Blaaaa -_- For Me? Personally? I'm Training My Personality. Such As Having Patience, Compassion, And Being A Good Listener. Yeah I Know I Have To Finish School And Go To College..Bleeeh Bleeeh Bleeeeeeh. Basically..I'm In The Process :) ....And The Race Has Just Begun.

No comments:

Post a Comment