Wednesday, January 23, 2013

I Found Out I Was A Poet... I Already Knew That (;


Rhythms, Rhymes, Poems...*Sigh*.
Within 30 Minutes My mind wanders...into the wildest places. Somewhere. but at this very second, I'm in space. Always. Every single time I hear " write a poem" that's where I end up. I think of the outside world. What's it like ? May I go there please ? Why not ? How so? I like to imagine what it's like. How it feels not having oxygen in an unfamiliar place far away from my comfort zone. Imagine dying up there. No one knowing your there in the first place... Just out of oxygen..floating..motionless.

By Lissette Villalobos

It Only Took About 10 Minutes To Do It... But iWanna Add To It... Any Ideas ? :o

2 comments:

  1. I like the ideas in your poem. It almost sounds like your comfort zone is in outer space with the diction you used. I look forward to seeing more from you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe my comfort zone is in outer space too. Thank You!(:

      Delete