Saturday, January 19, 2013

My Literature Analysis Book

Well, This Semester We Were Supposed To Read A Lit An. Book. But..I Have A Confession.....Here It Comes...I Finished It.
Yes...I Know.. We Barely Started....I Guess I Got Super Into The Book That I Couldn't Put It Down!!!!
The Book Is Called "Keeping Secrets" By Alyson Noël.
It Was Like An Amazing Mystery Book That I Bought At Barnes &' Nobel Like 3 Months Ago And I Didn't Think About Reading It Till We Were Supposed To Pick A Book This Semester For Class (Yes I Know, Why Buy It If Your Not Gonna Read It! But I Had No Time To Read It! But I Did!).
 This Book Was About A Girl Who Lost Her Sister, But It Doesn't Tell You What Happened To Her..So Pretty Much Your In Suspense.. I Wont Tell You What Happens Until I Have To Do My Next Analysis .. (:


OH! And Follow My Blog, It's Simple. I'll Return The Favor As Well.(:

No comments:

Post a Comment